Monday, October 5, 2015

Sister Fine Girl...







Sister Fine Girl...
Beautiful beyond words...
Electrifying without odds..
Many men want to be her Lord.. 
She's also ready to be their lot.
Picks phone, seven brothers to call...
I'm damn broke, she tells them all...
My house is empty, take me to the mall..
But you can't dial *556# with her phone at all...

Day by day the brothers sacrifice for her
Each trying hard to prove his love for her
She Kisses you on phone, you die for her..
"I will marry you", you won't hear from her..
Twenty two brothers use her as their Dp
Only on your birthday can you be on her Dp
Because of her, the brothers lost their GP
Her wedding card will give many high BP
Sister fine girl, welcome to marriage
No more alerts, now you can't manage
Buy me! give me!she tells husband with rage
Loneliness kills her like a dog in a cage...
No more missed calls from foreign numbers
No more "text me your account numbers"
Now she moves to prayer house members
Casting all the enemies she remembers
Nobody is after you, just get it
Is as you make your bed you lie on it
Beauty and Favour is not all to it
She that fears the Lord has got it

This post was originally written by Ugwu Chinaecherem



Your comments are like butter to my bread.. Pleeeaaassssseeee don't starve me!!! Follow us on twiter HERE like our page on facebook HERE Share this post to your friends, families.enemies infact everyone. FMB loves you.


Osayuwamen Favour Nosakhare

14 comments:

  1. Yayyyy am ftc.. That's all that matters now....




    Www.trendwithgloria.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmmmn. ..sense!

    Bolateethole.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. "Twenty two brothers use her as their Dp
    Only on your birthday can you be on her Dp
    Because of her, the brothers lost their GP
    Her wedding card will give many high BP"

    hahahahahahhahahahahahha lmao! eez not a joking Sturvz eh! Lmao! Now this is the Coolest read I have had all October.. Whoop Whoop! lmao! mehn! Some people are blessed..

    Dear Ugwu Chinaecherem, your mind works wonders.. :) Thanks for sharing Favour Milo :) and the crowd goes.. Ooossshheeey :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Duru suggested this and I wasn't disappointed, it was a well written piece. I love it.

    www.icelaw.me

    ReplyDelete
  5. There's SHOCKING news in the sports betting industry.

    It has been said that every bettor needs to look at this,

    Watch this or stop placing bets on sports...

    Sports Cash System - Automated Sports Betting Software.

    ReplyDelete

For Guest Posts and Adverts, send an email to favourmoyse@gmail.com or call +2347038888290.

Contact Check!

  I remembered l have a blog today again. Not like today is the first day this has crossed my mind, but l decided to visit this site today a...