Thursday, December 17, 2015

THE SUPRISED VISIT









Sometime ago, l told you guys i started work in an hospital and i promised to share some of the stories with you. Here's one of them. Enjoy.
 While consulting with dr. Cynthia (not real name though)this man walks into the consulting room and they started conversing in igbo. Of course, my understanding of the igbo language is still very limited but I had a grasp of the conversation when she said “ these drugs are free and are provided by the government, so why haven’t you been on your medication for the past 6 years?”. 
One thought came to my mind that moment- ARV’s( and I was right). This man was an Hiv positive patient and he hasn’t been on his anti retroviral for the past 6years and the doctor got mad when he told her he already had a wife and 3 kids and I’m like WTH?????

The only reason he visited the hospital was because he was getting really sick. The doctor refused to attend to him until he brought his wife and kids and get them screened for the virus. He left the consulting room downcasted. I never really followed up on the case and can’t say what happened but I felt bad for his family and thought about  the effect his decision is going to have on his family.


Your comments are like butter to my bread.. Pleeeaaassssseeee don't starve me!!! Follow us on twiter HERE like our page on facebook HERE Share this post to your friends, families.enemies infact everyone. FMB loves you.
Osayuwamen Favour Nosakhare


24 comments:

  1. Eyah! it is well

    topmosttree.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is it ooo...I had an opportunity to hear direct stories from HIV patients, many of them don't tell their spouses and they live a normal life and even have kids. You just inspired me to write a related post, I will.

    I think fiances should make sure they go for screening together before marriage.

    livelifeng.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is it ooo...I had an opportunity to hear direct stories from HIV patients, many of them don't tell their spouses and they live a normal life and even have kids. You just inspired me to write a related post, I will.

    I think fiances should make sure they go for screening together before marriage.

    livelifeng.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's not good nah. The man is selfish, not thinking of his family. Very unfair of him. So he now feels he should come to the hospital. Yeye

    Chincobee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I dunno what to say on this one. Really.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stewpid man!!! God punish him there.. I just pity his poor, innocent family

    ReplyDelete
  7. The man is self centered. I feel for the family especially the children. How will they take the news when they grow up to know what HIV really means?

    www.ckjacob.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is how wicked a man's can be.. Poor woman.




    Www.trendwithgloria.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. That's stupidity.
    Honestgist.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. i understnad this post, but i feel uncmfy how all the ladies in here take it out asif its a mans nature or act to do this intentionally..............Hell no... loads of ladies have this same act aswell... the clinics and hospitals can give the percentage of whu goes in with these acts the most.... am not in support of this but remember the stigma that goes with the AIDS thing,.,...... he should have been questioned thoroughly by the doctor to know why..

    i only pray God helps his wife n kids...

    greetings from leXHansplaCE

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nawaooo I pray for his family

    ReplyDelete
  12. Its a pity........maybe he is hiding it from the wife and children


    ReplyDelete
  13. Ever wanted to get free Twitter Re-tweets?
    Did you know that you can get them ON AUTO-PILOT & TOTALLY FOR FREE by using Like 4 Like?

    ReplyDelete

For Guest Posts and Adverts, send an email to favourmoyse@gmail.com or call +2347038888290.

Contact Check!

  I remembered l have a blog today again. Not like today is the first day this has crossed my mind, but l decided to visit this site today a...